- Organization: St. Louis Area Foodbank
- Causes: Health, Kids, Seniors, Women
- Date(s): May 14
- Contact person: LaCasey Milton
- Phone: 314-292-5761
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.stlfoodbank.org
The St. Louis Area Foodbank needs volunteers to help sort food and pick up food donations during the annual Stamp Out Hunger letters carrier's food drive on May 14. Volunteers are desperately needed to work three-hour shifts at post offices in Affton, Creve Coeur, South County, Jennings, Clayton and St. Louis. Volunteers are also needed to help pick up food along postal carrier routes in these cities. Volunteers must be at least 14 years old. Lunch will be provided! Call 314-292-5761 for shifts and details!