Affton, one of our own is missing.
Christopher Marks, the 12-year-old enrolled to start seventh grade at Rogers Middle School next week, vanished Sunday night in the Pacific Palasaides Conservation Area. The search for Christopher, which includes bloodhounds, divers and teams of first responders patroling the wild terrain, has captivated the country, drawing eyes to our community from across the country.
Today, Patch stays on top of the search, lead by the St. Louis County Police Department. Sign up for a breaking news alert to hear when police announce new developments.
We're also reaching out to family members, friends, teachers and other community members to share their stories about and hopes for Christopher and his family. If you have a memory, wish or prayer to share, post to our Facebook page, tweet us (using the hashtag #searchforchristopher) or comment on our articles. You can also reach editor Lindsay Toler at Lindsay.Toler@patch.com.
Here are the articles we've done so far, most recent last:
- Police Search for Missing Affton 12-Year-Old Boy
- Video: Bloodhounds, Divers On Scene to Find Missing Affton Boy
- Search Continues for Missing Boy in Pacific, Lip Balm Found May Be His
- Christopher Marks' Mother Reacts to Son's Disappearance
- Christopher Marks Missing; Friends, Family Community Reacts Online
- Update: No Major New News on Christopher Marks
- Video: $5000 Reward for Information on Missing Christopher Marks
- Fresh Eyes, Dogs Brought in Tuesday to Search for Christopher Marks
- Christopher Marks' Family Told They May Be Able to Search Later
- Video: Police Describe Search and Rescue Efforts for Christopher Marks
- What's Next? Christopher Marks Investigation Wraps Up at Meramec River
- Police: No Clues in Missing Christopher Marks Case; Drowning Possible
See More on Patch
- Stolen Library Card Used to Pilfer Items From South County Libraries
- Stepfather Pleads Guilty to Suppling Alcohol to Boy Who Drowned in Meramec River
- Won't You Be My Neighbor? New Social Group Forms in Affton
- Affton Man Placed on Probation For Role in Breaking Into St. Charles Home
- Three Candidates Run for Affton Fire District Board Seat in April
Most Popular articles
- Affton Men Nabbed Jewelry From South County Home, Police Say
- Clubhouse Bar and Grill, Former Ten Mile House, Set to Open June 1
- Police: Woman Bit Trying to Separate Fighting Dogs in Shrewsbury
- Affton Woman's Business: Stitches Customized 'Therapy' Purses
- Who's Hiring: 5 Job Openings in Affton, Shrewsbury and Nearby