The Shrewsbury Police Department provided the following information in its police blotter.
Saturday, Oct. 13
A vehicle parked overnight in the 7700 block of Ravensridge Road sustained damage from another vehicle. The unknown vehicle's driver fled the scene and didn't report the damage.
At 5:52 p.m., a Harley-Davidson motorcycle sustained damage after it was knocked over by a car. The motorcycle was parked in the 7200 block of Watson Road when it happened. The car's driver fled the scene without exchanging insurance information.
Monday, Oct. 15
A home burglary was reported in the 7500 block of Sutherland Avenue. A basement door's window was broken. Loose change and an Xbox 360 were reported stolen from the home. Police believe the incident occurred between 1-3:45 p.m. Anyone with information should call the Shrewsbury Police Department's detective bureau at 314-647-5656.
Tuesday, Oct. 16
At 6:20 p.m., a St. Louis man was issued a citation on suspicion of marijuana possession after a traffic stop in the 7200 block of Watson Road.
For more crime information on Affton-Shrewsbury Patch, see the following articles:
See More on Patch
- Shrewsbury Police: Domestic Disturbance, Theft
- Firearms Reported Stolen on Elton Street, Hale Drive in Affton
- Broken Vehicle Alarm Prompts Peace Disturbance Complaints in Shrewsbury
- After Traffic Stop, Woman Tries to Knee Officer in the Groin
- Shrewsbury Police Bust Men on Watson on Drug Possession, Assault Charges