The Shrewsbury Police Department released the following information as part of its police blotter:
- A cashier from a store in the 7000 block of Watson Road took more than $200 from her cash register without permission. The store filed a report a few days later, and police are looking to question the employee.
- An intoxicated north St. Louis County man was arrested at a gas station in the 7200 block of Lansdowne Avenue after causing problems with the clerk and customers. The man was arrested on suspicion of disturbing the peace, trespassing, third-degree assault and for having outstanding warrants from two police departments.
- A television, weed-eater, lawn mower and laptop were reported stolen from a home in the 5000 block of Kain Drive.
- Police arrested a Webster Groves man after a foot chase that ended at the man’s apartment building in the 7800 block of Big Bend Boulevard. Police suspect the man was trespassing on the Burlington Northern Rail Road tracks near South Laclede Station Road. The suspect was issued citations for resisting arrest and property damage as well as trespassing.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
- Shrewsbury Police: Woman Arrested for Prostitution
- Shrewsbury Police: Man Makes Off With 36 Cans of Red Bull
- Shrewsbury Police: Accidental Drowning on Devonshire
- Broken Vehicle Alarm Prompts Peace Disturbance Complaints in Shrewsbury
- Shrewsbury Police Bust Men on Watson on Drug Possession, Assault Charges
Most Popular articles
- Affton Men Nabbed Jewelry From South County Home, Police Say
- Newsweek: Affton High School Among Best in America
- Police: Woman Bit Trying to Separate Fighting Dogs in Shrewsbury
- Who's Hiring: 5 Job Openings in Affton, Shrewsbury and Nearby
- Affton Woman's Business: Stitches Customized 'Therapy' Purses