South County Mails 2,800+ Petition Signatures to Trader Joe's
Trader Joe's officials should receive the more than 2,800 signatures asking for the grocery store to open in South St. Louis County this week.
The campaign to bring a Trader Joe's to South St. Louis County mailed 2,885 petition signatures to the specialty grocer with hopes that the store will open a new location here.
“I think they value and support the community,” Boss said about Trader Joe’s. “They try to be like a local neighborhood grocery. They pay their employees really well. They have great benefit plans. It provides a source of healthy food and a more affordable price.”
Trader Joe's has said they are not currently considering South St. Louis County for a new store but added that they would re-consider at their "next review."
SEE RELATED STORIES
- Letter to Affton: Help Me Bring Trader Joe's to South County
- Trader Joe's in South County: One Woman's Quest
- Sign the South County Trader Joe's Petition Here
- Crestwood Mall Developers Want Trader Joe’s (Or Something Like It), Too
- Trader Joe’s to Affton: No, But Maybe Later
- Affton to Trader Joe's: Please Come Here!