The Shrewsbury Police Department provided the following information in its police blotter. Arrests do not indicate convictions.
Three drug arrests were made by Shrewsbury police at the beginning of November. All three occurred after police pulled over motorists for other violations.
On Thursday, Nov. 1, an Affton woman was arrested in the area of MacKenzie and Watson roads on suspicion of possession of marijuana. She had been pulled over at 8:15 p.m. for an expired license plate, police report.
The following day, a Webster Groves woman was arrested in the area of Shrewsbury Avenue and Interstate 44 on suspicion of possession of marijuana. She had been pulled over at 8:30 p.m. for a broken headlight, police report.
On Sunday, Nov. 4, a St. Louis man was arrested in the 7300 block of Watson Road on suspicion of possession of marijuana. He had been pulled over at 8:40 p.m. for driving a vehicle with no working tail lights, police report.
For more crime information on Affton-Shrewsbury Patch, see the following articles:
See More on Patch
- Man Turns Himself In to Shrewsbury Police Six Months After Accident
- Broken Vehicle Alarm Prompts Peace Disturbance Complaints in Shrewsbury
- Drug Arrest Made After Police Assist Motorist Who Ran Out of Gas
- After Traffic Stop, Woman Tries to Knee Officer in the Groin
- Shrewsbury Police Bust Men on Watson on Drug Possession, Assault Charges
Most Popular articles
- Clubhouse Bar and Grill, Former Ten Mile House, Set to Open June 1
- Affton Men Nabbed Jewelry From South County Home, Police Say
- Police: Woman Bit Trying to Separate Fighting Dogs in Shrewsbury
- Affton Woman's Business: Stitches Customized 'Therapy' Purses
- Who's Hiring: 5 Job Openings in Affton, Shrewsbury and Nearby