Top 6 Stories This Week: Christmas Lights, a Car Crash & the End of the World
Find out what Affton-Shrewsbury Patch readers have been reading and talking about this week.
It's been a busy week, so if you missed any Affton-Shrewsbury Patch stories, don't worry. We've got you covered! Here are the six most read stories this week:
1. Man Assaults Mother, Takes Car, Crashes into Seven Holy Founders Building - The woman told police her son returned without the car and told her he ran into a building.
2. Affton Family's Holiday Lights Draw Praise, Votes in Patch ContestPatrick and Denise Dolan's Christmas decorations could earn the Affton School District $100,000. All they need is your vote!
3. Police: Man Solicits Sex From Cashier, Gets Arrested Instead - Read through the lastest incident reports from the Shrewsbury Police Department.
4. Affton Man Indicted After Breaking Into Home To Retrieve Child - St. Charles Police said the Affton man and his child's mother intended to assault a person caring for their daughter.
5. End of the World Poll: Is the Apocalypse Coming Dec. 21? - The Mayans may or may not have predicted the apocalypse will occur on Dec. 21—just two weeks from now. Do you buy it?
6. Police Blotter: Assault on Lindbergh, Two Arrested - Check out the St. Louis Police Department’s Affton Precinct’s blotter from Nov. 25-Dec. 1. Arrests do not indicate convictions.