Your family loves beng honored as a hostess for your special day. Consider what you are really asking of them and yourself. Can it be pulled off without your direction on your Big Day?
Just a few thoughts before the full court press.....
- Relying on family and close friends to follow through with committments on your timetable.
- Managing your budget and planning details
- The Walk Coordination and guest direction
- What if a vendor is late? Who's got the name and number?Who's going to rescue you on short notice without a price gouge?
- What if the vendor decides to run your wedding schedule as they think best?
- Getting to the reception and setting it up before the wedding party arrives
- Creating your dream wedding theme design
My advise is to ask for a consultation with a professional wedding planner before you get started. Custom cordination or partial planning for DIY Brides will go a long way to creating a no worries-no loose ends wedding day.
Panache & Promises weddings