Invite a friend
Venture through the 130,000 square-foot casino with 3,300 slots and games. Take advantage of the $5 credit offered to our group. A bountiful buffet is included to dine at your leisure. You must bring a photo ID. Space is limited.
Dates: September 25th & November 27
Fee: $23/R $25/NR
More About Shrewsbury City Center
The large Shrewsbury City Center complex houses a community recreation center, offices for the city's Parks and Recreation Department and Shrewsbury's City Hall. The recreation center includes a gym and weight room, basketball courts, a game room with pool and ping-pong tables. Yearly membership costs are heavily discounted for residents and seniors.
Other events here
- Creative Movement Dance Weekly on Tuesdays, 11:00 am–11:45 am
- Weights for Wome Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5:30 pm–6:30 pm
- St. Louis Kali-Silat Martial Arts Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:00 pm–7:50 pm
- Pre-School Open Gym Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Pre-School Open Gym Weekly on Wednesdays and Thursdays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Grandmast Han's Youn Wa Ryu Taekwondo Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Ins & Outs of Real Estate Investing w/ St Louis Native Jeff Garner Thu, Jun 13, 6:00 pm