Invite a friend
Creative Movement Dance
Creative Movement Ages 3-5
Imagine fluttering like a butterfly, soaring like an airplane, or crawling like a bear, all while learning the basics of dance. This introduction to dance through creative movement, taught by Miss Traci, focuses on patterns, rhythms, coordination, flexibility, and classroom skills. Traci has a degree in dance from Webster University and has been teaching dance to all ages throughout St. Louis for over ten years. Students may wear comfortable clothing and parents are welcome to observe the last class of the session.
More About Shrewsbury City Center
The large Shrewsbury City Center complex houses a community recreation center, offices for the city's Parks and Recreation Department and Shrewsbury's City Hall. The recreation center includes a gym and weight room, basketball courts, a game room with pool and ping-pong tables. Yearly membership costs are heavily discounted for residents and seniors.
Other events here
- Weights for Wome Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5:30 pm–6:30 pm
- St. Louis Kali-Silat Martial Arts Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:00 pm–7:50 pm
- Pre-School Open Gym Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Pre-School Open Gym Weekly on Wednesdays and Thursdays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Grandmast Han's Youn Wa Ryu Taekwondo Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Ins & Outs of Real Estate Investing w/ St Louis Native Jeff Garner Thu, Jun 13, 6:00 pm