Invite a friend
Get Organized for the Holiday Season!
Are you feeling overwhelmed about the upcoming holiday season?
Does the idea of getting your home and your family prepared for the holidays weigh you down with stress and anxiety, rather than filling your heart with joy and cheer?
How would you like to stay happy, healthy, and organized while recapturing the magic of this festive season?
In this fun and informative class, learn tips and tricks on how to solve the common holiday challenges associated with:
- Solving the common holiday challenges associated with planning and preparing the holiday meal
- Getting the house ready for company
- Storing seasonal decorations
- Sending out holiday greetings
- Shopping and gift-giving
- Helping those in need
- Taking care of yourself
This 90-minute workshop is taught by Jodi Granok, a Professional Organizer and owner of Organizing Magic, LLC. Registration is required.
|Where||Shrewsbury City Center 5200 Shrewsbury Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63119|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
More About Shrewsbury City Center
The large Shrewsbury City Center complex houses a community recreation center, offices for the city's Parks and Recreation Department and Shrewsbury's City Hall. The recreation center includes a gym and weight room, basketball courts, a game room with pool and ping-pong tables. Yearly membership costs are heavily discounted for residents and seniors.
Other events here
- Weights for Wome Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5:30 pm–6:30 pm
- St. Louis Kali-Silat Martial Arts Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:00 pm–7:50 pm
- Creative Movement Dance Weekly on Tuesdays, 11:00 am–11:45 am
- Pre-School Open Gym Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Pre-School Open Gym Weekly on Wednesdays and Thursdays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Grandmast Han's Youn Wa Ryu Taekwondo Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Ins & Outs of Real Estate Investing w/ St Louis Native Jeff Garner Thu, Jun 13, 6:00 pm