Invite a friend
Weights for Wome
Weights for Women
Are you a woman interested in having a weight training routine? We have the
answer! This class will provide you with all of the basic knowledge of weight
training along with proper instruction.
These high intensity weight lifting
routines will tone you up and will have you dropping those extra pounds in no time! This class will require you to bring your own equipment.
Dates: This class is ongoing
Time: Tuesday &Thursday 5:30pm-6:30pm or Saturdays 9:30am-10:30am
Ages: 18 and up
Fee: $50/R and $55/NR for a 10 class punch card.
|Where||Shrewsbury City Center 5200 Shrewsbury Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63119|
|Time||5:30 pm–6:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Price||$50/R and $55/NR for ten classes.|
More About Shrewsbury City Center
The large Shrewsbury City Center complex houses a community recreation center, offices for the city's Parks and Recreation Department and Shrewsbury's City Hall. The recreation center includes a gym and weight room, basketball courts, a game room with pool and ping-pong tables. Yearly membership costs are heavily discounted for residents and seniors.
Other events here
- Creative Movement Dance Weekly on Tuesdays, 11:00 am–11:45 am
- St. Louis Kali-Silat Martial Arts Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:00 pm–7:50 pm
- Pre-School Open Gym Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Pre-School Open Gym Weekly on Wednesdays and Thursdays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Grandmast Han's Youn Wa Ryu Taekwondo Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Ins & Outs of Real Estate Investing w/ St Louis Native Jeff Garner Thu, Jun 13, 6:00 pm