In this week's edition of the South County Food Fight, we want to know where you get your morning buzz. What's your favorite coffee spot?
Each week on Food Fight, we'll look for your help to highlight the best places in the area for pizza, barbecue, burgers and more. Here's how it works:
- Each week, we'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this every week to your friends on Facebook or Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll take the top three or four nominees and post an article first thing Thursday morning.
- That article will include a poll highlighting the top nominees.
- After the poll starts on Thursday, you'll be able to vote till Friday at 5 p.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
So whether it's a latte, cappuccino or a straight brew, hot or iced, what are your nominations? Who has the best coffee in South County and Arnold?
So show your hometown pride and pick a place near you. Boast about that small family restaurant or other great eatery in your neighborhood.
And, if you are pulling for a certain restaurant, share this column on your personal Facebook page and Twitter feed and ask your followers to vote.
This column is all about you—your ideas, your feedback and your voice—so we hope you will chime in and check back.