The following information was supplied by the St. Louis County Police. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Tuesday, April 30
- A victim had electronics and jewelry stolen and credit cards used by a suspect he had hired to “caretake” at a house in the 8000 block of Troost Avenue while the victim was deployed.
- Four arrests were made in a felony theft in the 8300 block of Mathilda Avenue. One adult and three juveniles are suspected of assaulting the victim and stealing currency from his wallet as the victim was on the ground. The currency was recovered.
- A purse, wallet, credit card and drivers license were reported taken from a vehicle in the 5300 block of Lindbergh Boulevard.
- A 1991 Chevy Silverado was reported stolen from the 8900 block of Eden Avenue.
Wednesday, May 1
- A cell phone and stereo were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 10700 block of Marie Court.
- Jewelry valued at more than $500 was reported stolen from the 8500 block of Webshire. Some of it was recovered.
Friday, May 3
- Credit cards and currency were reported stolen from a vehicle parked in Ronnies Plaza.
Monday, May 6
- Jewelry valued at more than $500 was reported stolen from a residence in the 5200 block of South Glen Court.
Tuesday, May 7
- A dark blue 2004 Chevy Silverado was reported stolen from the 9400 block of Brenda Avenue.
Thursday, May 9
- Electronics and textbooks valued at over $500 were reported stolen in the 60 block of Montague Avenue.
- Keys, sunglasses and a lawnmower were reported stolen in the 8700 block of Carriage Way Drive.
- Camera equipment valued at over $500 was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 12300 block of Old Tesson Road.
Friday, May 10
- A 2003 orange Yamaha motorcycle and a 2004 Honda motorcycle were reported stolen in the 5900 block of Suson Park Place.
Sunday, May 12
- A 2008 Sure Tac dump truck trailer was reported stolen from the 7000 block of Heege Road.