The following information was supplied by the St. Louis County Police. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Monday, September 9
- Stealing of more than $500 of cash and electronics and destruction of property was reported in the 10200 block of Mullally Drive. One arrest was made.
- Stealing of more than $500 was reported in the 9900 block of Tesson Creek Estates Drive.
Tuesday, September 10
- Bicycles, tools and a couch was reported stolen in the 10000 block of St. Simon Court.
- A firearm and electronics was reported stolen in the 1100 block of Pembroke Drive.
- A Ford F-150 was reported stolen in the 10100 block of Mullally Drive.
- Domestic assault 2nd degree was charged in the 9000 block of Laclede Station Road. A victim was choked and an arrest was made.
- A credit was reported stolen in the 9100 block of Villaridge Court.
Wednesday, September 11
- A 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee was reported stolen in the 8100 block of Middlevalley Trail.
Friday, September 13
- A laptop computer and property damage was reported in the 5300 block of Lindbergh Boulevard.
- A 1991 GMC truck was reported stolen from the 4600 block of Spring Drive.
- Domestic assault 2nd degree was reported in the 7800 block of Olde English Road. The victim was pushed through a window, and an arrest was made.
- A passport, driver’s license, insurance card and credit cards were reported stolen in the 5700 block of Lindbergh Boulevard.
Saturday, September 14
- A firearm, electronics and tools worth more than $500 was reported stolen in the 4900 block of Tiemann Avenue.