**TOP ELECTION STORIES**
Barack Obama Re-Elected President
Mitt Romney Wins Missouri
Election Results: Todd Akin Concedes to Claire McCaskill in Missouri Senate Race
Peter Kinder Wins Third Term As Missouri Lieutenant Governor
Nixon Wins Re-Election; Spence Concedes Governor's Race
ARTICLE UPDATED: 2:15 p.m. Tuesday-
(READ UPDATED ARTICLE: )
Are you heading the polls to cast your vote in Tuesday's election?
They're open from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
West County poll workers report long lines for the first hour or so that polls were open Tuesday. By mid- morning, there were some short lines, but mostly a steady stream at most area polling places. At lunchtime, Patch found busy polling places but lines were short. Poll workers expect lines to build back up after 3 p.m. Tuesday.
(READ RELATED ARTICLE: How Long Was Your Wait at the Polls? Tell Us)
Welcome to your home for local November 2012 election news for Town and Country and Manchester. Patch will be visiting area polling places, talking to voters and checking to see if there's anything unusual taking place at the local polls. If you notice anything while out voting, email me at Gabrielle.Biondo@Patch.com.
In addition to electing our president for the next four years Tuesday, St. Louis County voters are also picking a U.S. senator. At the state level, voters will pick a governor, lieutenant governor, secretary of state, attorney general, state treasurer, along with state senators, representatives and judges.
- Check your voter registration here.
- Click here to find your polling place and view your Nov. 6 St. Louis County ballot.
- Find all of your St. Louis County candidates and issues here.
A number of local and state issues will also be voted on Tuesday, including , Proposition B which would significantly raise Missouri tobacco taxes and a St. Louis County Library tax levy for library improvements.
Patch is also following your local races, although many are unconstested here in Town and Country and Manchester. And we have you covered with candidate profiles if you need additional information on who's running.
- Check out the Town and Country - Manchester Election Guide for all the candidates running in your area.
Be sure to check back to Town and Country - Manchester Patch for election updates throughout the day Tuesday and for results Tuesday night once the polls close.
You'll also have plenty of opportunities to comment on Patch stories. You can load your election day photo in our Pics & Clips Gallery. Tweet us a photo or thoughts @TCPatch or talk to us on Facebook/ManchesterMOPatch.
- Akin Casts His Vote Amid a Crowd in Wildwood
- Sen. Claire McCaskill Stresses Voter Accessibility as She Votes
- Missouri Statewide Ballot Measures: What You Need To Know
- Proposition S: Special School District Pushes For Operating Tax Levy
- Library Tax Levy Will Appear on Ballots
- St. Louis County Board of Elections Well Prepared for General Election
- Who Has Donated to the Obama and Romney Campaigns
- St. Louis County Polling Places Receiving Extra Police Security Tuesday
- Patch Survey: McCaskill Had Best Ad Strategy; Akin Will See Romney
- Whose Political Ad Are You Happy to See Disappear?
*Local Editor Lindsay Toler contributed to this article.