If you have a child just turning school age, or if you are new to the , you may need to register your child for the coming school year.
New students who will enter Affton schools this fall may register weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. or by appointment at any of the Affton schools. Contact the following schools for each grade:
- Grades K-2: , 6930 Weber Road, 314-849-5566.
- Grades 3-5: , 8348 S. Laclede Station Road, 314-842-1238.
- Grades 6-8: , 7550 Mackenzie Road, 314-351-9679.
- Grades 9-12: , 8309 Mackenzie Road. For an Affton High School registration appointment, please call Andrea Wagner, registrar, at 314-633-5951.
A child of an Affton School District resident may enroll in kindergarten if the child will have reached the age of 5 years on or before July 31.
At all schools, the parent or guardian must accompany the new registrant and have the following information:
- The child’s Bureau of Vital Statistics birth certificate (not a hospital or baptismal certificate).
- Proof of residency, such as a current real estate tax document, contract on house, lease agreement, current personal property tax record or most recent federal or state income tax return.
- The child’s immunization record.
- The child’s social security number.
- Previous school records: transcripts, grade card, health records, etc.