FedEx Office Print & Ship Center
FedEx Office and Kinko's have a lot to offer, whether the customer needs to ship something, buy back-to-school supplies, or restock an office. You can purchase a soda from the vending machine if you get thirsty while working at the computer work station. You can create products to display your best memories at the design and print station. Get your passport photo taken while you dream of going to a far-away land, then ship a package to a far-away land. The possibilities seem endless, and the staff is waiting to help you with your needs.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 11pm; Sat and Sun, 9am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 01/01/1970
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Office and computer supplies, greeting cards, books, DVDs, ink and memory cards, etc.
- Services: Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What advice would you give to customers before buying?: Listen to what the customer needs and find the right product for them.
- Part of a chain: Yes