Jack in the Box
While Jack in the Box still specializes in hamburgers and other classic fast-food offerings, its menu has expanded over the years to include such dishes as teriyaki bowls, fajitas, fish & chips and a wide range of breakfast items. This South County location offers dine-in and drive-thru options, with the drive-thru open 24 hours most days of the week.
- Hours: Dine-in hours: Daily, 6am - 10pm. Drive-thru hours: Mon, Sun, 6am - 2am; Tue - Sat, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: There are dedicated parking spaces and ramp access.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hamburgers, french fries, breakfast sandwiches
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.jackinthebox.com
- Specialties: Tacos
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food
- Signature dishes: Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Late-night