Lady Bug Beads
You simply cannot miss Lady Bug Beads if you are driving down Big Bend Boulevard. The bright yellow sign with big red letters and a picture of a lady bug assures you that you are at the right place for all of your beading needs. The entrance to the store is in the back through an adorable garden. Once inside, you will find yourself in bead heaven, with over 3,000 square feet of every color, shape and type. They have glass beads, silver beads, beads made from shell and bone, and so much more. You can also sign up for one of their beading classes or get a group of friends together for a day of group beading.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 10am - 6pm; Tue, Thu, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 4pm; Sun, noon - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2003
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Beads made from glass, stone, bone, silver, shells and other fun materials
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Any tips for first-time crafters?: Sign up for one of our beading classes.