The Mehlville Fire Protection District is the largest paid fire department in the state and covers the area south of Gravois all the way to the river. The district has 120 firefighters and 20 trucks as well as special operations teams. The department is known throughout the area for its efficiency and effectiveness.
- Fax: (314) 894-2757
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at ground level.
- Founding Date: 1953
- Services: Car seat installation, Citizens Emergency Response Team training.
- Parking: Free lot
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Wi-Fi: None
- Number of firefighters: 120
- Number of trucks: 20
- Fire department services: Engine, Ladder, Rescue
- Type: Professional