Pudd'nHead Books is an independent bookstore that's packed with reading material for all ages. It has a couch and chairs, and customers can sometimes use the outdoor seating in good weather. The store hosts frequent readings and book signings.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 8pm; Sun, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 10/2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Books, greeting cards, shirts, coffee, magazines
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Reasonable requests will be granted.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It's very family-oriented. You feel connected to other community members.
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: Freedom, by Jonathan Franzen, who is from Webster Groves. It has been a featured selection in Oprah Winfrey's book club.
- Book store specialties: Audio books, Children's books, Comics, Magazines
- New/used: New, Used
- Book store features: Special order
- Number of magazine titles: 20
- Wi-Fi: None