Salt of the Earth
Salt of the Earth features unique pieces from artists around the globe. Some of the items you'll find in the shop include colorful folk art paintings, glasswork from Italy and Mexico, ceramics from southern Italy and jewelry. Salt of the Earth also has a location in downtown St. Louis.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Through the parking lot in the back
- Founding Date: 1999
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Glass items, paintings, ceramics, jewelry, fragrances, home décor
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: There are a lot of small businesses, and we all support each other.
- What's your most popular item?: Glassware from Italy