Schnucks grocery stores have been a part of St. Louis for over 75 years, and the location in Affton off of Gravois Rd. is one of the friendliest stores in town. The store carries a very large selection of groceries and household items. There is a bakery, florist and pharmacy located inside of Schnucks.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Parking near building and ramp to entrance.
- Founding Date: 1935
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Quality dairy, produce, meats, seafood, pasta, bakery, frozen foods, household needs, prepared foods and pharmacy.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Halal, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.schnucks.com
- Specialties: Pharmacy, Bakery, Produce, Meats, and Deli.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The people of Affton make it a great community.
- Regional specialty: American, Asian, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Polish, South American, Spanish, Thai
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Bank, Beer, Butcher, Cheese shop, Coffee Shop, Florist, Pharmacy, Spirits, Wine
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: Yes