St. Louis County Library - Tesson Ferry Branch
One of the busiest branches in the St. Louis County Library system, the Tesson Ferry branch is actually located on Lin Ferry Drive, which cuts the northeast corner of the intersection of Tesson Ferry Drive and Lindbergh Boulevard. Along with free Wi-Fi and computers, the library offers public copy and fax machines and an auditorium that can be booked by nonprofit organizations for $10.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, 1pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: One level, double doors
- Founding Date: 1958
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: Free use of computers and specially filtered juvenille computers with valid library card. Computers and the wifi network may not be used to access obscene materials, perform illegal activities, or gamble.
- Programs/classes: Computer classes, story times, lap times for mothers of young children, Teen Advisory Group meetings.
- Book donation information: Accepts books in good conditions and periodicals from the last six months. Donations are sold on a table at the entrance, with the proceeds going to the foundation that supports the library.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: No