When the weather is nice, customers are able to enjoy their Taco Bell meal outside at this location at several picnic tables, situated under an awning. Customers have easy access to this Taco Bell, as it is located at the intersection of Tesson Ferry Road and Lindbergh Boulevard.
- Hours: Drive-Thru: Mon-Thu, 10am-1am; Fri, Sat, 10am-2am, Lobby: 10am-10pm, Daily
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 01/01/1962
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pepsi products, tacos, burritos, gorditas, salads, nachos, chalupas, etc.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.tacobell.com/menu/
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Fast Food
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual